This is the privacy statement of The Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths ("FSID" or "we/our/us").
If you feel that FSID is not abiding by this privacy statement, you should immediately contact firstname.lastname@example.org by email and we will try to resolve your concerns.
FSID may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.bubbalicious.co.uk (Website). This includes any information provided at the time of registering to use the Website, subscribing to FSID's service, posting material or requesting further services. FSID may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Website.
- If you contact FSID, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- FSID may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
Use of the Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
The information collected from you and held by us may be provided to one or more of our following partners.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please contact us at email@example.com
FSID will not sell, share, transfer or rent the information collected on this Website other than as disclosed in this statement.
In order to use the Website you must first complete the registration form. During registration you are required to give your contact information (such as name and email address).
Log Files and Cookies
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the Website, track user's movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise the Website according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to the Website.
This Website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that FSID is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our Website and to read the privacy statements of each and every site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Website.
This Website uses technological and operational procedures to protect our users' information. When you submit personal information via the Website, this is protected both online and off-line.
We use all reasonable efforts to protect user-information online and off-line. All of our users' information, not just personal information, has restricted access. Our employees must use password-protected log-in screens to gain entry to restricted information. Furthermore, ALL employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. Any time new policies are added, our employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to ensure your information is protected. Finally, the servers that we store personally identifiable information on are kept in a secure environment.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You may at any time request a copy of the data we hold on you by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Notification of Changes